Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Awesome

Great game. Am I going to hell for liking this?

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

One of the best

This is one of the greatest Zombie games I have ever played, ever. The limited ammo and Increasing horde gave me that OMG IM GUNNA DIE feeling. Eventually I just got bored and stopped repairing my defenses which added to the suspense. Nice job you deserve a medal for this work of art.

Last Survivor Last Survivor

very well done

This was well put together. A nice game for only being worked on for four days. The only problem I had was with the ammo. Maybe you should make it so you get more ammo for each pickup. If you do that it will make it perfect.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Awesome

That was a great game. When will the second one come out.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

cool game

This is a pretty cool game. Some things need to be worked on (speed physics, drawing the ramps) and the looped music can get kind of annoying. Also I don't think this should be in driving games, more like puzzles or somthing. But its a great time waster.

Tetris Extreme Tetris Extreme

I love Tetris...

...but there are way to many tetris games out there. Try somthing more original next time.

Takkito responds:

I had to do this for a school project so thats why i did it. Thank you for not reviewing like an asshole

Canyon Glider Canyon Glider

I can't beat it!

It's a pretty fun game. Good way to pass time. But I can never get even half way.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Awesome game

This game kicks so much ass. The only problem with it is the knifing around challange. You just stay in one spot. Fix it please.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Awesome but 1 flaw

I love this game! The only thing that is annoying is that money bug. I get a great car with it almost fully upgraded and when I go into car shows to get money I get stuck on -757 and I can't go up or down. WTF is up with that? But if you could fix that this would be the best driving game on NG.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Great Game

It takes alittle while to get the hang of but when you do its a great game. It made me feel good to be in charge of a multi-million dollar corperation. Keep up the good work.